| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Banjul in January is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Banjul January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Banjul, Gambia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Banjul:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 521.5 kms (324.1 miles) N
- Podor, Senegal - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) NNE
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 289.5 kms (179.9 miles) N
- Matam, Senegal - 433 kms (269.1 miles) NE
- Linguere, Senegal - 266.3 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) NNE
- Kaolack, Senegal - 93.8 kms (58.3 miles) NE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 315.8 kms (196.2 miles) E
- Kolda, Senegal - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) ESE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 482.7 kms (300 miles) E
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) SSE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) SSE
- Labe, Guinea - 522.2 kms (324.5 miles) ESE
- Boke, Guinea - 339.4 kms (210.9 miles) SE
- Conakry, Guinea - 539.4 kms (335.2 miles) SE